My ebook contains everything you need for total-body fitness and transformation (see below)
Download it to any device and use the professionally designed workouts at the gym or at home
The ebook’s called How to Create a Great Body, and it includes:
- 8 professionally designed weight training programs for men, designed for maximum muscle and strength
- 8 professionally designed weight training programs for women, designed for maximum shape/curves and functional strength
- 3 cardio training programs (SST, HIIT, and FCT) with progressable and interchangeable workouts
- Instructions on how to design your own FCT workouts
- 2 power workouts (1 upper body and 1 lower body)
- 1 plyometric workout (whole body)
- Bodyweight workouts for men and women (1 each)
- Instructions on how to design your own bodyweight workouts
- 14 key static stretches for total-body flexibility
- A comprehensive Weight Training Guide, revealing everything you need to know about effective weight training
- A unique Target Muscle Guide, telling you how to effectively target each major muscle
- A detailed Cardio Guide, explaining everything you need to know about effective cardio training
- A lengthy Nutrition Guide, covering everything you need to know about proper nutrition
- A short but very useful Weight Loss Guide to give you extra help when/if losing body fat is your priority
- A comprehensive glossary
Put simply, How to Create a Great Body is the most comprehensive training system that I’m aware of. It includes everything you need, whether male or female, to create the strong and muscular physique or the curvaceous and toned figure you have always wanted. It contains everything necessary not only to completely transform the way your body looks but also to improve every single key component of physical fitness, from your muscular, cardiorespiratory, and functional fitness to your flexibility and body composition. Please see the bottom of this page for the ebook’s actual table of contents, along with customer reviews.
You can download How to Create a Great Body right now and start reading it within the next few minutes. Unlike any other ebook, you will receive How to Create a Great Body in all three popular formats: PDF, EPUB, and MOBI. This means that you can read it on any device, including your phone, PC, Mac, laptop, tablet, e-reader, and Kindle. You can also print a copy.
Download the ebook to your phone and take the training programs to the gym! Note that the exercises in the training programs link to the exercise instructions and videos on this website, so the ebook and exercise database work together. The ebook also contains alternatives for cable and machine exercises, so you can complete the weight training programs at home if you have basic equipment, such as a bench, dumbbells, a pull-up bar, a barbell, and a power rack for safety.
I worked on this ebook for 1.5 years.
I have updated it 5 times.
It consists of over 85,000 words.
Use it to completely transform the way your body looks and/or improve any aspect of fitness.
Is there a money-back guarantee?
Yes. How to Create a Great Body comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee. This means that you can read the ebook and try the training programs for 59 days, and, if unsatisfied, you can email me on day 60 for a refund.
How do you download and read the ebook?
After you make your payment, you will be taken to the download page. You will also be sent an email containing a link to the download page so that you can access it whenever you want to.
On the download page, you will see the three versions of the ebook:
- An EPUB version for any device that has an ebook app (e.g. Apple Books [formerly iBooks] or Google Play Books)
- A PDF version for any device that has a PDF app (such as Adobe Acrobat) or anyone who wants to print the ebook
- A MOBI version for Kindle or any device that has the Kindle app
Simply access the download page using each device and download the relevant version. Clear download instructions are provided on the download page.
Table of contents
Below is the ebook’s table of contents. It will give you a clearer idea of the subjects that are covered and the way in which How to Create a Great Body is laid out.
HOW TO CREATE A GREAT BODY
TABLE OF CONTENTS
PART 1: WEIGHT TRAINING GUIDE
CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION TO WEIGHT TRAINING
- What is weight training?
- What are the benefits of weight training?
- Myths of weight training and bodybuilding
CHAPTER 2: MUSCLE SCIENCE
- Muscle names
- Muscle structure
- How muscles work
- How muscles grow
- How quickly can you gain muscle?
- Genetic factors that limit muscle growth
- How to naturally increase testosterone
CHAPTER 3: FUNDAMENTALS AND METHODS OF WEIGHT TRAINING
- Guidelines and principles
- Types of exercise
- How many sets and reps should you do?
- Basic methods of training
- Advanced methods of training
- Safety always comes first
CHAPTER 4: GETTING STARTED AND SUCCEEDING
- How to get started with weight training
- How to warm up
- How to cool down (stretch)
- How to track your progress
- How to avoid overtraining
- How to keep motivated
PART 2: NUTRITION GUIDE
CHAPTER 5: MACRONUTRIENTS AND MICRONUTRIENTS
- Nutrition overview
- Dietary fat
- Carbohydrate and dietary fiber
- Dietary minerals
CHAPTER 6: DIETARY MANAGEMENT AND STRATEGIC EATING
- Calories and calorie requirements
- Bulking and cutting
- How to track your calories and diet
- Weight training supplements
- Nutrient timing
- Bonus: How to save money on healthy foods
PART 3: WEIGHT TRAINING PROGRAMS
CHAPTER 7: MEN’S WEIGHT TRAINING PROGRAMS
- Overview of men’s training programs
- Men’s Beginner
- Muscle 2
- Muscle and Strength
- Muscle and Strength 2
- Muscle and Strength 3
- Men’s Plateau Buster
- Minimalistic Program for Busy Men
CHAPTER 8: WOMEN’S WEIGHT TRAINING PROGRAMS
- Overview of women’s training programs
- Women’s Beginner
- Maximum Curves and Functional Strength 1
- Maximum Curves and Functional Strength 2
- Maximum Curves and Functional Strength 3
- Maximum Curves and Functional Strength 4
- Maximum Curves and Functional Strength 5
- Women’s Plateau Buster
- Minimalistic Program for Busy Women
PART 4: BODYWEIGHT, POWER, AND PLYOMETRIC WORKOUTS
CHAPTER 9: BODYWEIGHT TRAINING
- Fundamentals of bodyweight training
- Equipment-free bodyweight workouts
- How to design your own equipment-free bodyweight workouts
CHAPTER 10: POWER AND PLYOMETRIC TRAINING
- Fundamentals of power and plyometric training
- Power and plyometric workouts
PART 5: TARGET MUSCLE GUIDE
CHAPTER 11: MUSCLES ACTIVATED BY DIFFERENT TYPES OF EXERCISE
- Introduction to the Target Muscle Guide
- Joint articulations of the three planes of motion
- Horizontal compound pulling exercises — Elbows close to torso
- Horizontal pulling exercises — Elbows perpendicular to torso
- Horizontal pushing exercises — Flat or decline
- Horizontal pushing exercises — Incline
- Vertical compound pulling exercises
- Vertical compound pushing exercises
- Dipping exercises
- Arm-curling exercises
- Hip- and waist-flexion exercises
- Side-bending and seated twisting exercises
- Glute/Hamstring-dominant compound exercises
- Quadriceps-dominant compound exercises
- Leg-curling exercises
- Calf exercises
CHAPTER 12: HOW TO TARGET EACH MUSCLE
- Back muscles
- Chest muscles
- Shoulder muscles
- Upper-arm muscles
- Forearm muscles
- Core muscles
- Gluteal muscles
- Thigh muscles
- Calf muscles
PART 6: CARDIO GUIDE
CHAPTER 13: CARDIOVASCULAR TRAINING
- Introduction to the Cardio Guide
- Basics of exercise physiology
- Fundamentals of cardiovascular training
- Types of cardio
CHAPTER 14: CARDIO TRAINING PROGRAMS
- General instructions
- Steady-State Training (SST) Program
- Interval Training Program
- Functional Circuit Training (FCT) Program
- How to design your own FCT workouts
PART 7: WEIGHT LOSS GUIDE
CHAPTER 15: THREE STEPS TO SUCCESSFUL WEIGHT LOSS
- Introduction to the Weight Loss Guide
- The three steps
- Additional tips for easier weight loss
- How to set up MyFitnessPal for successful weight loss
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
What do customers think about the ebook?
Please see below for a small selection of the feedback and reviews that I have received about the ebook from customers.
Email conversation with Clare, Alberta, Canada
Hello, I bought your ebook and downloaded it onto my computer. I liked it quite a bit. Now I can’t find the file. Can you tell me the name of the download? Sorry, I’ve been looking for it on my computer for a while … Thanks, Clare
Hi, Clare. Thank you for the kind words. The file name should be: [CENSORED]. If you can’t find it, I can send you a new download link. Regards, Edward
Hi, Thanks, I couldn’t find it so I just bought it again. No worries. It’s a great resource. I’m taking the Personal Trainer Program at [CENSORED] university, and I’ve found that your book is one of the best I’ve read so far. Best, Clare
Hi, Clare. I can’t take your money twice. Please give me your PayPal email address and I’ll send you however much you paid. Warm regards, Edward
Hi Edward, My PayPal email is: [CENSORED]. I really don’t mind paying twice. The price was only $10.00, which is crazy. It’s refreshing to read a book that is as concise and informative as yours. Thanks for putting it out there. And Thank-you very much for the thoughtful response! Best, Clare
Unsolicited email from Mark, Glasgow City, UK
Just downloaded the ebook earlier brilliant content! Great job 😀 Still can’t get over how great it is and for £10 absolute bargain! I’m becoming a personal trainer and this book is such a help on all the things i need to learn! Absolutely brilliant 😀
Email from Sagar, India
Thanks, I’m 100% satisfied and your book is awesome… do you have any other books?
Review by Ali (location unknown)
As its name implies, want to create a great body? Then you must read this ebook! More so if you’re a beginner with shallow knowledge or completely foreign to the basics of training and nutrition! It’s a great book that will teach you all the basics and fundamentals that you need to know about muscle science/nutrition/weight training/cardio/etc and some informations are perfectly detailed and well defined. Overall it’s an interesting read with clear writing style and easy to understand. I highly recommend! (btw this was my first purchased ebook in internet and I don’t regret it, really worth it :D) Ali.E
Review by Janne (location unknown)
Edward, This is what I think of your ebook. And feel free to quote any part of it. The ebook is a true gem and something I have been looking for for a long time. It offers the fundamentals of what is important for muscle growth, the right kind of training, and nutrition in a compact form. It gives logical reasonings and unlike most other books you dont want to skip any chapter as it feels like all of it matters. For me personally it was a big motivation and inspiration to entirely change my approach on training and do it more professionally. So far everything I have learned from the book seems to work as told. Most importantly my motivation is on completely new level. The book offers good ideas for training programs and for sure one of the best part is the libraries for exercize routines, which are cleverly grouped and allows you to easily do variations on on your routine. Thank you weight training quide!
The book has done its trick on me for sure 😉 I used to be a serious athlete when I was a teen until 18 or so and I kind of knew a lot of the things in the book but only from outside and not really why, as an engineer that matters to me. I am already 50 years old but I got remarried few years ago and go like young boy again… my wife loves the gym and me more now that I have the new training approach and can also help her out with your book. So Edward I dont know how to say thank you enough, you have just done a great job here! Thank you!
Review by Shana, Cape Town
I found How to Create a Great Body easy to read and very helpful. Edward’s explanations of the topics covered in this book gave me a greater understanding of the information in the course I am studying (Personal Trainer). It also covered extra information that isn’t in my course, which I found very interesting. Whether you’re a guy or gal, interested in, or studying health and fitness, this ebook is for you! As the architect of your body, this book will teach you how to design the best physical version of yourself! – Shanz, Cape Town
Email conversation with Jessica, Georgia, USA
I purchased the book, I downloaded it to a device that I no longer have. Is there any way i can get the link to download it again.
Hi, Jessica. Here’s a new download link: [CENSORED]. It would be interesting to hear what you think about the ebook. Has it helped you? Edward
Hey! thanks. I love the e-book. It was very helpful and I would always use it as a reference guide. I think its very detailed and well written. Im an exercise physiologist so i’m always looking for ways to sharpen my skills and educate myself and clients.
Unsolicited email from Vishal, India
Hi. I have read your book and it helped me a lot and to train my clients also … Do let me know if any other books for me to refer … Best author online books!
Unsolicited email from Denise, USA
Hi Edward, I just wanted to briefly give you some feedback. So far I absolutely LOVE your book! It’s so well done I’ve been preaching about it to all my friends. I especially love the way each exercise links to the website with all the videos and information and what initially led me to discover your book in the first place – those awesome illustrations of each exercise showcasing the targeted muscles.
I love how I learned some new exercises I have never done before!!! Either way I’m excited to go through the rest of the book it really is great you did an amazing job with it, such a good resource! Best, Denise
Review by Dhalia (location unknown) on Amazon US
Rating: Five stars
Review: This really is an amazing book. I’ve read tons of fitness books, some good, some crap. With the link to the exercises and so much detail, I’m seriously blown away that it’s only $10. Best money I’ve spent in a while. Thanks!
Review by Alessandra (location unknown) on Amazon US
Rating: Five stars
Review: Excellent!! the best I’ve read so far to understand strength training!!
Review by Marjorie (location unknown) on Amazon US
Rating: Five stars
Review: Best. nice book
Review by Margie (location unknown) on Amazon US
Rating: Five stars
Review: Amazing!! This book is a must read, it has all the information for fitness! Its easy to follow and has great strategies and tips on how to lose weight and keep it off, how to build muscle the right way and a section specifically for women! Teaches how to build amd maintain curves!! Love that! It also has a section for bodyweight training, plyometrics and more. Just amazing!
Review by Kyron, London, on Amazon UK
Rating: Five stars
Review: Great ebook! It’s got everything – weight training programs, cardio training programs, stretches, power workouts, plyometric workouts, bodyweight workouts, etc, etc, plus all the various guides. It’s a long ebook. The weight training guide and the cardio guide are very impressive. I also liked the section on the fundamentals of power and plyometric training, and all the stuff on dietary management and strategic eating. The target muscle guide is a bit detailed for me, but he simplifies it well. The guides are written exceptionally well, very clearly, and the programs are designed brilliantly! He explains how he designed and balanced the programs, which was very satisfying for me and informative. I like how I can take the training programs to the gym on my phone! I started the “Muscle and Strength” program. Got a serious workout.
Review by Rajan, India, on Amazon India
Rating: Four stars
Review: Perfect techniques, exercises for beginners and intermediates. This is a good book for anyone who wants to start to cut weight or gain weight. It covers the fundamentals of muscles, nutrition, supplements, weight training, specific muscle gain exercises with YouTube demo link for each exercise. IT HAS SEPARATE CHAPTERS FOR MEN AND WOMEN. Also covers How to breathe, perfect techniques, exercises for beginners and intermediaries, schedule, reps and tempo. Must buy for anyone who wants to get a toned body as it progressively takes the reader to next level of physical fitness. I’ve a Kindle version so that I can refer to in my mobile as and when required.
Review by Sagar, India, on Amazon India
Rating: Five stars
Review: Just buy it. Awesome book. Just buy it. Just buy it. The information is very good. U will love it.
If you have any questions before you purchase, please contact me.
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.