- Target muscles: Wrist Flexors
- Synergists: None
- Mechanics: Isolation
- Force: Pull
- Grasping a dumbbell in each hand, kneel beside a flat bench and rest your forearms on the bench, with your palms facing upward.
- Let your wrists hang off the edge of the bench.
- Open your hands a little and allow the dumbbells to roll down into your fingertips.
- Exhale as you close your hands and curl the dumbbells upward as much as you can.
- Hold for a count of two.
- Inhale as you reverse the movement, slowly lowering the dumbbells and allowing them to roll back down into your fingertips.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Comments and tips
Dumbbell wrist curl over bench video
ExRx.net, Wrist Articulations