- Target muscle: Anterior Deltoid
- Synergists: Lateral Deltoid, Upper Pectoralis Major, Serratus Anterior, Middle and Lower Trapezius
- Mechanics: Isolation
- Force: Push
- Stand with the middle of the band underneath your feet and your hands gripping the handles using an overhand grip.
- Keeping your elbows slightly bent, exhale as you raise the handles forward and upward until they are slightly above shoulder height.
- Hold for a count of two.
- Inhale as you reverse the motion and return to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Comments and tips
Band front raise video
ExRx.net, Shoulder Articulations